Holy Cow! Kids - a new toy shop in Hitchin!
  • Hi all,

I'm Jo and I've recently opened a new toy and gift shop in Hitchin called Holy Cow! Kids. I'm located within another shop - Lifestyle, which is the last shop on the left in the Churchgate arcade. This is the one off the main square, past Etcetera, Colanders and opposite Footsteps shoe shop. I'm the first stall you see as you go in. There is plenty of room for double buggies!

The aim of Holy Cow! Kids is mainly as somewhere to buy presents all those birthday parties; most of my stock is under £10. I also have some more expensive, gorgeous and special items for your own kids' birthdays! Makes include Melissa and Doug, Big Jigs, Le Toy Van and Sass & Belle. It's mainly pre-school toys, with gifts for babies up to about five years, although there are some bits that would suit older children. It's on the traditional side with lots of wooden toys, puzzles, sticker books etc. 

Please do pop in and take a peek! Please LIKE my Facebook page to get first look at new stock and special offers: www.facebook.com/holycowshop

Thanks for listening - please spread the word!

Jo
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Hitchin Forum!

If you would like to take part in discussions, please sign in or Register below! Registration is instant!

Sign In Apply for Membership
Follow @HitchinForum